- Ann's Antiques: Located at 151 East Main Street, Ann's is a convenient walk away from my B&B.
- Ponzi's Antiques: From furniture to smalls, and artwork to folk art, Ponzi's has a bit of everything. Located at 9838 Congress Street Extension, Ponzi's is open from 9am-5pm daily and accepts major credit cards.
- Up country Antiques: Step back in time at this great little shop located at 3 Congress Street. You'll know you're there when you see the Greek Revival Temple!
- Caywood Antiques and Glass in Lodi: Their specialty is 19th century furniture and lighting, but you will also find architectural salvage, furniture, and all sorts of small items.
- Ye Old Church Antiques in Burdett: This is a great place to stop on the way to Watkin's Glen.
- Roadside: In the warmer months, you will find many opportunities for roadside antiquing along State Route 414! Whether impromptu sales, or organized groups, you'll find a little of everything when you travel along the lake.
- O'Shaughnessy Antiques: Offering everything from furniture, to artwork, dolls, and smalls, this store at 300 North Franklin Street is worth a look!
- Putty Jug: Also offering a large selection of smalls including toys, clocks, glassware, estate jewelry, antique tools, kitchenware and more. Located at 307 North Franklin Street.
- Yesterday Antiques: Located at 309 North Franklin Street, Yesterday offers the traditional mix of smalls with a few larger pieces thrown in.
- Asia House Gallery: Offering Oriental Antiques at 118 South Meadow Street.
- Blue Bird Antiques: Could this be the area's only "discount" antique store? At 133 West State Street, Blue Bird offers small items, mostly priced below $10.
- East Hill Antiques: Want eclectic and unique items? Then head to 335A Pine Tree Road and check out their current inventory of mostly small items.
- FOUND in Ithaca: A multi-dealer location offering everything from furniture to smalls in 7000 square feet of space.
- Gothic Arches: Antiques and collectables at 115 Vera Circle.
- Ithaca Antique Mall: Located just 5 miles south of Gothic Eves between Ithaca and Trumansburg at 1607 Trumansburg Road. This huge building is stocked full of large and small antiques including vintage clothes and jewelry.
- Mimi's Attic: Offering everything from antiques to industrial items for the home at 430 West State Street.
- Significant Elements: Architectural salvage from appliances, furniture, lighting, hardware and more. 212 Center Street.
- Titus Gallery: Offering artwork and fine antiques at 222 The Commons.
Innkeeper Rose Hilbert
PO Box 95, 112 E. Main St.
Trumansburg, NY, 14886
1-800-387-7712 | 607-387-6033