Spend the afternoon at a beautiful Ovid, NY winery, located just 20 minutes from my bed and breakfast in downtown Trumansburg. Featuring over 60 acres of vineyard land, Hosmer Winery has been in the wine-making business for over 25 years. Based on the belief that "great wine starts in the vineyard," the business produces 20,000 gallons of wine each year while focusing on wine-making excellence. Hosmer's has earned recognition and awards for many of their excellent vintages.
Some Like It Hot is a FREE event featuring:
- Hosmer Wine by the glass or bottle.
- Great food from Tastes of Wine Country Cafe, an Ovid, NY business featuring locally made specialty foods. Enjoy pulled pork, Italian sausage, vegetarian quesadillas, and more!
- Music by Ithaca-based Robin Burnett and "A Band". Robin's rich vocals and acoustic backed by three Finger Lakes area performers will entertain you through the afternoon with well-known rock, country, and folk offerings.
- Hand-crafted goods by local artists.
- A spectacular setting overlooking Hosmer Winery vineyards on the shore of Cayuga Lake.
Innkeeper Rose Hilbert
POB 95, 112 E. Main St.
Trumansburg, NY, 14886
1-800-387-7712 | 607-387-6033